Morality and ethics

           Let's start today's blog with a story. A story that has taught me something about being morale. Once me and my mother were going to village for an auspicious occasion. We went to bus station by an auto Rickshaw. Moment we reached there my mother told me to go and check the timing of bus. I went to ticket window for inquiry. When I came back I saw tensed expressions on her face.  I asked her what happened. She told that she forgot her mobile in Rickshaw. Immediately I called on her cell phone from mine.

         The Rickshaw driver picked up the call. He told that he didn't knew there is any cell phone in his auto. He asked me where we are and came back to handover our mobile. This experience taught me that there are still people in this world who have morales and have ethics. The auto driver could have  easily taken away the cell phone with him. We would have never been able to find him. One thing is clear that there is still humanity alive in this world. It's just we have to look around us carefully.

       ''wrong is wrong if everyone is doing 
        it and right is right if no one is doing it''

Comments

  1. Without ethics in life we can get success in life but for shorter term to get a standard in life and long term success urge for good ethical practices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trimabakeshawar jyotirlinga story and information

PEACEFUL CITY, शांतपूर्ण शहर

Mind