Exploration

India-unity in diversity. I always consider myself lucky that I belong to the country with colossal religious values and culture.Like every other Indian even I was also brought up with those  basic Indian values, traditions, culture and basic particular mindset.Due to which questions regarding human life births and deaths  used to raise in my mind and remained unanswered till many years. Few years back I came access the word spiritual. I had considered spiritual as a synonym of religion. Misconceptions are part of learning new things if you want to  search for the truth. Life would have been so boring if one lives with the basic ideas and doesn't have tendency to explore new things. Exploring will always keep the interest within you alive and will lead you to divinity. Conceivably some ideas, concepts, understandings and theories are waiting for your arrival. Arrival to such waiting is only possible if one starts exploration. So one should not stop until they reach their destination.

"Wake up and know yourself", because it's you from where exploration begins.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trimabakeshawar jyotirlinga story and information

PEACEFUL CITY, शांतपूर्ण शहर

Mind